At Hello Garage of Northeast Atlanta, our mission is to transform garages and create remarkable customer experiences. As a Garage Guru, you will help to redefine this unique industry by selling Hello Garage projects, all while meeting or exceeding company standards and customer expectations. This position is exempt under the FLSA and reports to the General Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Get Work
- Drive to customers' homes on pre-scheduled appointments and arrive on time.
- Follow the Hello Garage sales process.
- Build professional rapport with the customer and determine their Customer Why and desired outcome.
- Design their dream garage.
- Close the sale with the customer.
- Follow up with the customer as needed.
- Meet or exceed your projected monthly Average Dollar Per Appointment (ADA).
- Create Remarkable Customer Experiences.
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism in appearance, words, and actions.
- Show respect for the customer and their property.
- Meet or exceed the customer's expectations.
- Set the Dream Team Up for Success.
- Do not overpromise but rather set realistic installation expectations for the customer.
- Prepare complete proposals for the Dream Team and update them as necessary prior to installation.
- Meet with the Team Lead to explain each customer proposal in detail.
- Live Out the Company's Purpose, Mission, and Values.
- Demonstrate Regular, Reliable Attendance.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and/or customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of construction or design principles preferred
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English
- Skill in operating a personal computer and programs
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to move about and move to/from and work from the floor level
- Ability to ascend and descend a ladder
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred and
- 1+ years of successful experience in the sales field or
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field
- Plus a valid driver's license and a safe driving record.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Justin Worthy
Email: [email protected]